High School Home Team
KWHS or NCHS Alpine Ski Racer
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Coaches: CMR Coaches
December 20, 2017 – April 8, 2018 (snow conditions permitting)
Looking for an edge on the competition, or maybe a bit more time to dial in your technique as a racer? Then the High School Home Team is here for you! This program is made available for experienced high school ski racers to receive additional coaching from CMR during joint training sessions.
Our USSA coaches will use fundamental drill work, slalom and gs gate training, video analysis, and race simulation to refine technical and tactical skiing skill.
The High School Home Team allows athletes to train on Sundays when the NC and KW teams cannot. This is a great opportunity to get more training time in than all of your competitors state-wide! Basic program fee includes: Training on Sundays and coaching during joint training sessions, access to the CMR team room, and registration fees to all home races.
All High School Home Team Athletes are invited to attend Fall Dryland and Casper Mountain Racers 10 day Christmas camp. Athletes are responsible for getting a Hogadon Basin lift ticket.
Program fees include:
- 24 Fall Dryland Sessions
- 12+ Days of on snow joint training with CMR.
- 10+ days Christmas camp training
- 6+ weeknights training sessions
- Athlete responsible for Hogadon Basin lift ticket
*Athlete and/or Parent Service hours for this program is 24 hours.
High School Christmas Camp
High School Student
Coaches: CMR Coaches
December 20, 2017 – January 5, 2018
We are offering a Christmas Camp for High School athletes that will follow the Christmas training all of our
racers will receive. $300
- Athletes are responsible for their Hogadon Basin lift ticket
- Athletes are responsible for the proper equipment
- Receives 10+ training days on snow
- No parent service hours for this High School Christmas Camp
High School Race Dates:
- Jan. 12 - 13 = @ LaramieJan. 19 - 20 = KW Bruce Studer Invite REGISTER HERE!
- Feb. 2 - 3 = @ Pinedale
- Feb. 9 - 10 = @ Red Lodge
- Feb. 16 - 17 = NC Britt Farr Invite
- Mar. 2 - 3 = State @ Snow King
For more information please contact Allan Akers, Head Coach